Sunday, October 18, 2009

Playtex Wet Ones Antibacterial Wipes



Wet Ones Wipes. No more icky and sticky, before or after using a wet wipe.

It's as simple as that. Comparing these to other brands, these do not leave my hands feeling icky and stick, or as if there is an invisible goo about to drip off my finger tips.

I take care of my elderly Mother, and as with age, and many medications her skin has begun to thin. These wipes are plenty soft, hopyallergenic, and enriched with skin conditioning aloe. And work very well on my darling 3 year old nephew, and on my Mother's hands, and face. Versatile age differences if I do say so myself.

Often times after using an antibacterial wipe, I'm left feeling ... gross. As though my hands are now dirt magnets. Ew. Ew. Ew. Again, I have not felt like this after using the Wet Ones Antibacterial Hands & Face Wipes.

Since many kids at school have been sick, I'm sending extra packets of Wet Ones to school with my daughter to share with classmates.

In the warmer spring/summer months, I'll be packing these in our tackle boxes for fishing. :)

You can print your own $1 Off Coupon for Wet Ones Wipes


Thank you to SheSpeaks for the opportunity to evaluate this product.


I was sent the Wet Ones wipes to review. This review is my opinion, and only my opinion. Having received, and tried the product has had no impact on how I feel about it. I was not paid to post this review. My review and post here was in no way influenced by monetary compensation, nor by the product.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP