Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Mommies

I sit here, craving chocolate covered coffee beans. I'm a redneck. I'm simple. I had NEVER heard of these things before. But that other witch, WinterWitch, as she so fondly calls herself. Sent me a nice bag of these. Oh I devoured them! And later, with a twitch told my husband I could seriously get used to those.

Now, here I sit, wanting some more. And there is no where to find them here! What shall I do? Since hubby hung up on me the other day while I was on my way to Lowe's, I bought a new stove. So, umm yah, using the card to buy online right now would not be a good idea. Heh'!

Why can't I find these things local? I wonder if I could make these ... hmmm, I feel a google search coming on. Wouldn't it be great to have a reason for my common insomnia?

Ok, so time to jump subjects, and onto the important part of my post tonight.

I'm looking for a little advice here. One of the soon to be new Mommies wants to breast feed, however she's taking some slack from others for this. Now, with my daughter I did both, breast, and bottle. However, I was embarrassed to nurse in public or around ANYONE for that matter. Why? I have no idea. I was totally comfortable with the idea of it. Well, she's having the very same issue. I want to help her ease her mind with her decision, and become comfortable with nursing. Since I wasn't able to beat my own insecurities, I really want to help her overcome her own.

She seems to know quite a bit of the common pro's to nursing, but I'd like to have something tried and true to offer her ya' know. This is where you all come in, PLEASE give me something to hand her, to help her become more secure with her choice.

Please leave me comments, and as always visit us on WordPress for our reviews and giveaways!

~RNW (dehydrated)


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP