Thursday, August 27, 2009

Mommy Goggles & Hannah Montana DVD 9/6

Hannah Montana: The Movie on DVD & BluRay

It doesn’t matter what age you are, I can almost bet that there are Hannah Montana fans out there in any race, age, shape and form. Am I right? When I first heard of Hannah Montana, I thought “Great – another ‘kid’ show’” I have listened to Miley Cyrus and have actually grown to love her music, her overall tone of how she speaks in her lyrics. I have been looking forward to the release of “Hanna Montana: The Movie” ever since I saw it advertise on television. When a copy arrived to me, I was thrilled and that excitement definitely paid off. I have to say that there is nothing about this movie that I didn’t fall in love with. The storyline was amazing, the cast was perfect and yes – this is a movie for everyone in the family!




HannahMontanaTheMovieTwoDiscDVD


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP